Monday, December 12, 2011

Struggling With Repentance?

We all struggle with repentance. Some more that others. Some a lot less. However, it is something that we all have been through as Christians. If you never have been through this struggle, I congratulate you for being perfect.

So I sat down in front of my Linux net-book today to write a little bit about struggling with repentance. I decided to research a little before putting forth my own beliefs. I stumbled upon a site called "GraceConverstaion.com". Jay Guin wrote an article which is geared more toward what the church's obligation is in dealing with an unrepentant member, and is full of helpful information. Here's the link below. Please take a look and think about it. It's a very important subject. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment